Sat, Aug 21 | Flushing Meadows Park, Queens Zoo
Mariners Lodge No 67 Annual Family Picnic
Mariners Lodge. no. 67 will be hosting our first annual family picnic at Flushing Meadows Park, near the Queens Zoo, on Saturday, August 21 from 10 am to 4 pm; with an alternate rain date of August 22.
Time & Location
Aug 21, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Flushing Meadows Park, Queens Zoo, 53-51 111th St, Corona, NY 11368, USA
About the Event
- This event is open to all Mariners, Masons, and guests so please feel free to bring your family, significant other, friends, and prospects. It’s been a very challenging year and a half, where we have had to limit or postpone gatherings, and we would love the chance to see everyone in person again.
- The ticket price is $20/person or $35/family and this will include a catered barbecue lunch. We encourage you to bring beverages and/or desserts. Please indicate if you are bringing something when purchasing your ticket.
- In addition, we will be holding a raffle that day, so if there are any goods or services you are willing to donate please let us know in advance.
- There are limited picnic tables at the site so we also encourage you to bring blankets or lawn chairs.
- Below is a map of the location of the site. We chose the location for the ample parking, transportation options, and activities - especially if you decide to bring your children because it is also near the Playground for All Children.
- Single Ticket$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Family Ticket$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0
- Mariners Hat & Single Ticket$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- Non-attending Donation$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0